Due to heavy lifting, jumping from a high place, fast running, mental stress and sudden bending, many times there is a problem of navel slipping. This is a painful problem. In this, the pulse moves up or down instead of the navel. During this time it is very common to have abdominal pain, diarrhoea, and weakness in the body. Not only this, there is also the problem of nervousness and nausea when the navel slips.
If the problem of shifting of the navel remains for a long time, then many other types of problems arise from it. These include BP, insomnia, stress, constipation and liver cirrhosis. In such a situation, it is very important to fix it on time. If you are also troubled by the problem of slipping your navel, then with the help of some yoga asanas you can fix it. Join the Weight loss retreat Rishikesh for best in your career and health.
If you are troubled by a protruding navel, then you can do Uttanpadasana. By doing this asana regularly, the problem of slipped navel gets cured. This balances the navel centre. This is one of the best yoga poses to heal the navel. Apart from this, Uttanpadasana is also helpful in reducing belly fat. By doing this, gradually the abs also start forming in the body. This strengthens the abdominal and leg muscles. It is also beneficial in curing stomach diseases. By doing this daily, the digestive system works better. It gives energy to the body and calms the mind.
- To do Uttanpadasana, first lay a mat on the ground.
- Lie straight on the mat on your back.
- Keep both your feet close or sticking. There should be no distance between them.
- Now keep both your hands very close to the body.
- Try to slowly raise both your legs while taking a long deep breath. During this, raise your legs up to 30 degrees.
- Stay in this position for 10-30 seconds.
- Come to the normal position while exhaling.
- You can repeat this process 4-5 times.
- If you have pain in your legs or stomach, then avoid doing this yoga asana.
By doing Mandukasana, there is pressure on the navel, due to which the centre of the navel can be balanced. Doing this yoga posture can be very beneficial when the navel slips. By doing Mandukasana, all the toxins come out from the body. It also helps in reducing belly fat. You too can do Mandukasana regularly to reap all these benefits.
- To do Mandukasana, first of all, spread a mat in a peaceful place.
- Sit on it in Vajrasana posture (with legs folded).
- Make a fist with both your hands.
- Now keep both the fists near the navel and thigh.
- During this, the first will be standing and the fingers will be on the side of the abdomen.
- Leaning forward while exhaling. Touch the thighs with the chest.
- Raise your head up and look in front.
- During this, there is more pressure on the navel.
- Stay in this position for 10-30 seconds. Breathe in and out during this.
- After that come to your initial position.
- You can repeat Mandukasana 3-5 times.
- People with hyperacidity should avoid doing this asana.
- Avoid doing this asana even if you have recently had an abdominal operation.
- Do not do this asana even if there is an injury in the navel.
There are many health benefits by doing Naukasana regularly. Many people have the problem of slipping the navel again and again, in such a situation if Naukasana is done then this problem can be corrected. Naukasana is helpful in healing the slipped navel. Not only this, the abdominal, hip and spine muscles become strong by this asana. By doing Naukasana daily, the mind and mind are calm, as well as it removes stress and tension, by doing Naukasana, digestion improves. It is also a beneficial asana in reducing belly fat.
- To do Naukasana, first of all, lay a mat.
- Lie on your back on this. Keep your legs straight.
- Try to raise both legs while taking a long deep breath.
- Now, keeping both your hands parallel to the feet, rise up.
- During this, your elbows and knees should not bend.
- In this, your shape will look like a boat.
- After staying in this state for 10-30 seconds, come back to the normal state while exhaling.
- You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
- If you have pain in your legs, arms, or stomach, then avoid doing this asana.
- Do not do this asana if you have migraines, headaches, pain in the hands or feet.
- Also, this asana should be avoided even during pregnancy.
The problem of slipped navel can be cured by doing Makarasana. Regular practice can get rid of it. Along with this, doing Makarasana strengthens the spine. It is also a great yoga posture for back pain. This strengthens the lungs and digestive system. This yoga asana can also be done to reduce stress and anxiety. It is beneficial to do this in high blood pressure. Makarasana is very beneficial for the patients of sciatica and slip disc. This increases the blood circulation in the body.
- Makarasana is a very easy yoga posture. To do this, lie down on your stomach on a mat.
- Keep your legs straight. Keep a little gap between both the legs.
- Your chin, chest and abdomen should touch the ground.
- Now raise your head and shoulders. Keep the chin on the palms and the elbows on the ground.
- During this there will be pressure on your stomach.
- While taking a long deep breath, bend your legs from the knees and lower them one by one.
- After doing this yoga posture for some time, come back to normal condition.
- Doing this asana should be avoided in case of back pain. Avoid doing this asana even if you have a hernia problem.
With the help of these yoga asanas, you can also fix the problem of your slipped navel to a great extent. But if your navel has slipped, then do these yoga asanas only under the supervision of a yoga expert. With this you will be able to do yoga asanas properly and you will get full benefits from them. You can also suffer damage due to improper posture.